Brand name(s): Geref
Proper Use of This Medicine
If you are injecting this medicine yourself, use it exactly as directed by your doctor. Do not use more or less of it, and do not use it more often than your doctor ordered. The exact amount of medicine needed has been carefully worked out. Using too much will increase the risk of side effects, while using too little may not improve the condition.
Each package of sermorelin contains a patient instruction sheet. Read this sheet carefully and make sure you understand:
- How to prepare the injection.
- Proper use of disposable syringes and needles, including safe handling and disposal.
- How to give the injection.
- How long the injection is safe to use.
It is best to use a different place on the body for each injection (for example, abdomen, hip, thigh, or upper arm). To help you remember to do this, you may want to keep a record of the date and location for each injection.
To store this medicine:
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Do not keep outdated medicine or medicine no longer needed. Be sure that any discarded medicine is out of the reach of children.
Last Revised: 05/09/2002
Last Topics in Meds-Help.com Forums
meds-help.com is intended solely for U.S. audiences; products described here may be subject to different medical and/or regulatory requirements in other countries. This site is for educational purposes only; information contained within should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease. Please consult a licensed health care provider regarding your medical condition.The products mentioned are trademarks of their respective owners and are not owned by meds-help.com.